Saturday 10 February 2018

√Coach Road - not Very light - lightcliffe

14:40 - 16:00

Another grotty Saturday with rain and murk.

We have not been able to take Abigail and Emma to Shibden Park since before Christmas as the weather seems to deteriorate on Saturdays.

I escaped the wet gloom in Bradshaw, this afternoon, and headed for some dry gloom instead at Lightcliffe.

It was the quietest I've ever known it today.

I did get a tick though in the shape of my first Song Thrush this year.

Even the Song Thrush song was barely audible from 15 feet away.

No calling Nuthatch or Woodpecker until I had nearly got back to the car when a Great Spotted Woodpecker called.

Other Birds:-

Greenfinch, Chaffinch, Long Tailed Tit, Great Tit, Blue Tit. 2 Stock Doves and Woodpigeon and Corvids.







No comments:

Post a Comment