Tuesday 19 June 2018

Ogden

Breezy with sunny periods.

A fleeting visit to Ogden with my sister early afternoon.
We walked along the promenade, had a stop at the end for a while and walked back again.

There were Gulls on the water with Canada Geese and Mallards.

One Gull 'in particular' is posing a problem for me to Identify.
I think it must be a 2nd Year Lesser Black-backed Gull.
However, it has a completely white head, with no dark around the eye, and I cannot locate a match in my Bird books.
Anyway it's was certainly a very pretty, pristine Gull as it stood alone from the crowd.
I've posted a few pics …. just in case.


Birds:-

5 Black Headed Gull.
20 Lesser Black-backed Gull.
1 Herring Gull.
Heron
24 Canada Geese.
Mallard.
Racing Pigeon.



 2nd Year Lesser Black-backed Gull?





*****************************************************************************************





Herring Gull






No comments:

Post a Comment