Friday 8 June 2018

Ringby Top (Pule Hill) Swalesmoor

11:00 - 12:20

Dull and Cool.

I had an hour or so to look for Wagtails along Ringby Top this morning but none were seen.

Birds:-

4 or so Linnet, 4 Skylark, Meadow Pipit, 1 Swift.
A few large Gulls over.
2 Large Gulls on the massive shed - going - 3 Large Gulls on my return.

1 Lapwing, 5 Swallow, 40+ Corvids, Mistle Thrush.
A Whitethroat called and disappeared immediately into the bushes by the 'Scramblers Track'.

As I left, a few lads turned up to utilise the scramblers track - very noisy.

A stroll along the road from the Ski-Slope towards Halifax revealed at least one Whitethroat and a very irate man complaining vehemently about the fly tipping on the small pull-in area here - (just as I was trying to photograph the Whitethroat, which had come very close! - Oh Well).










Pink Legs??



What do you think to my Ear Studs? Cool Eh?




No comments:

Post a Comment