Thursday 17 January 2019

Bradshaw

I've been laid low for a few days but today I managed to get out and about for an hour or so.

A stroll up to the Raggalds followed by a walk up past Brandy Hall and back.

Not a bad do for such a short time out today.

A Little Owl was seen from Bradshaw Lane.
2 more Little Owls were seen from Taylor Lane.
50 or so Lapwing were airborne over the Raggalds as I went up the road and some were in the fields opposite the Raggalds Inn.

A little later a stroll up past Brandy Hall and back brought with it:-

20 or so Fieldfare in the glaring sunshine feeding with Starlings. 
1 Redwing.
Nice to see 6 Meadow Pipit flitting about as well.

I thought I'd heard a Curlew call from way over Ogden area but it could easily have been a mimicking Starling - so we won't go there!

Great to be out and about though.




No 1.


No. 2


No 3.




No comments:

Post a Comment