Friday 22 March 2019

Bradshaw, Ogden circular

13:45 - 16:25

Another dull day, very windy in Bradshaw but calm around Ogden Water.

Bradshaw Area:

2 very distant Curlew, 2 Meadow Pipit, Greenfinch.

Ogden:

2 Curlew, 2 Meadow Pipit
5 Large Gulls (3 Herring, 2 Lesser Black-backed).
Coal Tit, Song Thrush.

A Nuthatch exploring the large nest box in the north west end conifers.

c15 Redpoll dropped into the trees on the west side of the water but flitted about , with loads of branches in the way!
They flew into the woods within a minute or two.
As I was trying to get a photo, an inquisitive lady was intent on asking me what I was photographing.
I was happy to get any pictures!

(My excuse list - reasons no 5 for a poor photo - flipping bystanders ).








Cropped from the above photo.








1 comment:

  1. I like the Nuthatch clinging to the nest box front shot, a stonker.

    ReplyDelete