Porthmadog - Criccieth Walk
We enjoyed a coast line walk today.
Some beach walking and some rugged stuff.
Out and about for 7 hours today - marvellous place.
Buzzard, Herring Gull, Lesser Black-backed Gull, Bar-tailed Godwit, Redshank, Common Sandpiper, Shelduck, M / F Stonechat, Wheatear, Large Number of Pied Wagtail along the beach section, Linnet, Jay, Whitethroat, 2 Raven.
Some pics. with my best efforts at Id'ing them.
1. Bar Tailed Godwit
3. No speeding on the beach!
5. Common Buzzard
6. M. Stonechat
7. F. Stonechat
9. Common Buzzard
11. M / F Stonechat
12. Common Snadpiper
13. Lesser Black-backed Gull, Herring Gull
14. Mallard chicks (near Herring Gulls) unperturbed
16. Don't Know
17. 2 Juv. Waders at Borth Y Gest
18. Borth Y Gest
19. Borth Y Gest
20. Interesting Wader
21. Cropped from above - note very wide bill tip
alas I've no Idea what I've got here!!
22. Oystercatcher & Shelduck