Day 4 Tuesday 31st May 2106
Another warm and sunny day and this is Wales!!
A bus ride today to a small seaside place called Amroth, a few miles NE of Tenby and a hike back through Wiseman’s Bridge (a pretty little village) and on through Saundersfoot to Tenby.
Some steep stuff today but a really enjoyable hike along the coast.
1. Leaving Amroth
2. Rock Pipit
3. Rock Pipit - superb camouflage
4. Rock Pipit
7. Fulmar with young possible
10. c30 Oystercatcher
11. Oystercatcher in flight
12. Rock Pipit
13. Rock Pipit
14. Rock Pipit
15. Herring Gull
17. Wiseman's Bridge signpost
18.Wiseman's Bridge beach
19.One of three tunnels on the path
21. Steps - Sue's favorite!
23. Some odd black growths on the tree bough
24. Close up of the black growth
25. The coastal path emblem
26. Carrion Crow
30. Signpost with grid ref: a great idea
32. Common Buzzard in the top of a small tree
34. Tenby (at last) in the distance
35. Robin of the day
36. Tenby beach - time to bathe the throbbing feet
37. Herring Gull on a Range Rover Roof!
38. Herring Gull