Saturday 3 December 2016

Bradshaw - Soil Hill


11:15 - 12:45

Not much birding time again today with Abigail, Emma and the White Windows Christmas Fair at Mytholmroyd to go to.

A Mistle Thrush was in the trees opposite the house as I left.

The Little Owl was once again on the Combined Harvester on Perseverance Road - a different spot today- took a bit of finding.
It was still there when I passed on the way home.

On the Hill I dropped some birdseed but there were few birds about on my 30 minute walk about.

A Mistle Thrush flew off - again.
There was a large flock of Lapwing down on the lower north end fields and a Moorhen on the pond.

Always great to see a Little Owl.







Spot the Little Owl












3 comments:

  1. Shame we missed the Red Kite up there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep BRI. He spotted Red Kite last time I saw him up there.

    I could be John Snow (Bunting) next week Dave!!

    ReplyDelete