Tuesday 18 February 2020

Ponden Reservoir - Oxenhope Area

A visit to my least favourite shopping venue today ... Boundary Mills, Colne ugh!
Its been 'done up' since my last 'moan' and I did get some birthday pressie treats from Sue, so I should be more grateful!

We stopped to photograph 10 Oystercatchers seen from the road, as we passed through Ponden.

We called at Leeshaw on the way home, but it was very wet and windy so we legged it!
A Cormorant was on the ironwork here.

Late afternoon, I did take a drive up to Soil Hill, when a bright period appeared at home.
I got out of the car into strong wind and rain, then got back in again.
I parked at Ned Hill Track for a short butchers hook but didn't eyeball much.

Maybe I'm seeing some sense in my old age, no drenching for me today!

More wet and windy stuff this week, roll on spring.






No comments:

Post a Comment