Sunday 2 August 2020

Ogden

I had a look at Ogden,(with very small expectation of seeing DJB's Green Sandpiper, that was seen over Soil Hill this morning!).
No joy with any Sandpipers.

I had a look at the Golf Course Area first where it was quite windy.
A male Stonechat and a couple of  Reed Bunting feeding young was the highlight of a mundane do.
A couple of Sand Martin were zooming over the stream as I passed the golf course practice green.


The circuit of the water was fairly busy with people and the usual Gull Species were present as far as I could tell.
2 Great Crested Grebe were on the water with 3 Cormorant knocking about.

A singing Chiffchaff and what looks like a Juv. Chiffchaff were also heard / seen.



Juv Chiffchaff probably





Best I could do.
It ain't too great- is it?







Pied Wagtail (Juv) possibly


Fly me to the moon.
(Last night.)

No comments:

Post a Comment