Friday 5 July 2024

Bradshaw Fields etc

Back to my usual haunts again today, and back to this cool weather.

After a visit to White Windows, Sowerby Bridge we took Emma for some new 'gigs' in Specsavers.

Later I was appointed "Chief watcher of washing drying outside " - manager.

I actually used an Iron today (not a golf club) and burnt nowt!

(I tinned out from ironing Sue's delicate fabrics though - soft sod what I am).

I did get an exercise walk up to the dry Raggalds field and up Percy Rd and down Taylor Lane - bart bins and Camera but nowt much seen, just Juv. Pied Wag.

Late evening I had my usual (still boggy) walk up the local fields - I was bitten to death by blood sucking, mammoth , nasty insects with huge sticky-out teeth - 

ok a slight exaggeration - they were midges (lots of 'em).

Birds:-

Barn Owl.

Little Owl.

Swallow.

Lesser Black-backed Gull.

(Lots of Swifts seen yesterday evening near Elland Bridge).





No comments:

Post a Comment