Sunday 25 August 2024

Local Fields

Another winter's day in summertime in Bradshaw - strong winds and rain.

We had a trip to Halifax this morning where I was lucky enough to see a pair of Peregrine Falcons.

After tea the rain had changed to light drizzly stuff, blown along by the still, very strong wind.

I had my usual walk up the local fields after donning my winter clothes!

I did see a few birds so I should be thankful - but - guess what I'm not.

Pub Quiz:

In a UK Mcdonalds how many Chicken Nuggets are in a kids happy meal.

A. 3

B. 4

C.5

D.6

Birds:-

2 Kestrel.

1 Stock Dove.

3 Swallow.

2 Common Gull and a Black Headed Gull in the lower fields.

c10 Lesser Black-backed Gull (mostly) > W.
(One Gull locks BIG).

A "Black and White" dot on DJB's Spoonbill pond is ??? Magpie ??? or maybe a Moorhen or maybe not.







A BIG Gull




Answer below the photos.

B. 4

No comments:

Post a Comment