Thursday, 8 October 2026

Bradshaw Fields

Not much birding done today with some shopping on the agenda and a visit to Specsavers as well.
Pretty crap timing for my optician appointment this morning on such a lovely day!

After lunch I had a walk along the local fields past Crabtree Hall Farm and back - not a lot happening.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I made a visit to my doctor last week with a painful Big Toe.
"Take those filthy wellies off" the doctor said ,soon followed by
"and those awful smelly socks!"

He prodded me big toe with his pen - not wanting to catch owt nasty.

"Look" he said "Put this cream on you toe every day for a week"
and...
a CLEAN pair of socks on every day.

So I did as he requested.

By Friday I could not get me wellies on.

The old ones blah blah.

Birds:-

Little Owl.
10 Stock Dove.
Woodpigeon.
Black Headed Gull/
Common Gull,
Herring Gull,
Lesser Black-backed gull.
10+ Magpie.
Jackdaws.
Wren.
Robin,
Meadow Pipit.
Dunnock.
Goldcrest.
Long Tailed Tit.
Blue Tit.
Goldfinch.
Pied Wagtail
c12 Canada Geese,
A large group of very distant Corvid near Swalesmoor .





AND... 

The Jay from yesterday.




No comments:

Post a Comment