Saturday 1 November 2014

Brighouse Canal & EGP.

A trip to Brookfoot for a mosey around.

Birds:-

BHG, 6 Cormorant, Great, Blue, Coal & Long Tailed Tit, 3 Jay, Robin, Chaffinch.
Reed Bunting, 6 Teal (flying over), Kingfisher, M. Bullfinch, GSW, 6 Canada Goose. 2 F Goosander.
Chiffchaff, (legs look the wrong colour on the photo?). Unless it's a Wren?
Mallard, Pied Wagtail.

No Green Sand or Water Rail (that we could see on the lagoon).


Nice to speak with Barry down there.



Wren ? 










Today's Post


I've taken this video because I could not recogonise a bird call.
The bird isn't seen in the video.
You can just about hear it (on  my PC at least ) -any idea what it is?
Sorry for the garbage at the end.



2 comments:

  1. Its a Wren alright. Could,nt heard any bird on the video, just someone in size 10 boots walking through the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loads of Wren here but I had this as a Chiffchaff 'till I took another look at the photo - tail normally upward had me fooled (not hard to do).
    Hush Puppies - Size EIGHT by the way.
    John

    ReplyDelete