Friday 3 June 2016

Tenby South Wales walking holiday


We are just back from a marvelous walking holiday in Tenby.

The sun shone every day all day, the scenery is fantastic and the walking is strenuous.

At the risk of boring the pants off you - here comes a few highlights of the birds we saw.

I have attempted to ID the birds at the bottom of a lot of photos.

I would be grateful if you could put me straight where I’ve got the bird ID’s wrong!


Please click on the links below to go to the relevant page.





Day 5 - Wednesday 1st June 2016

(Or scroll down to the 'Pages' section of this blog).

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful holiday John,you certainly got the best of the weather in the West.Some great birds too I particularly like the Chough a bird I've not seen well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the best holidays we have had (including abroad).
    Don't know if you've been down that way but I can thoroughly recommend it.
    234 mikes - A Long drive for Sue - but she loves driving.
    Tks fo the comment. The chough was a nice surprise.
    John

    ReplyDelete