Monday 24 April 2017

Soil Hill Ear Stinger

16:20 - 17:45

I had a walk up Taylor Lane on the off chance that the Ring Ouzel might be in the vicinity, but I failed to see it.

I carried on up to Soil Hill.
It was windy on Taylor Lane and a very cold WNW Gale was blowing on Soil Hill. Brrrrrrrrrrr.

I had a stroll along the eastern track before realising that, with the strength of the wind,  I'd dropped a clanger, took a right at the quarry top and headed home via Percy Road and the Raggalds fields.

Birds:

6 Linnet, Pied Wagtail and a Meadow Pipit seen off Bradshaw Lane.
Nothing of note on Taylor Lane.
1 Meadow Pipit seen on Soil Hill!!

Approaching Percy Road, 5 Wheatear were feeding in the fields.

Raggalds Flood held 2 Little Ringed Plover as  far as I could make out.






























No comments:

Post a Comment