Tuesday 5 November 2019

Ogden to Bradshaw - Tuesday pm

13:30 - 16:15.

After a busy morning out and about, Sue dropped me near Ogden plantation on our way home.

Great to bump into JS and DJS and have a chat as we went around the 'Ogden Circuit'.

It was extremely cold and windy as I left the car but the Ogden circuit was sheltered and calm if very, very dull.

The dull weather not great for photos!

Birds:-

Ogden.

The usual small Gulls and Mallard as far as I could tell.
At least 3 Great Spotted Woodpecker.
'A good few' Coat Tit and Goldcrest were flitting about.
1 Dipper at the NE drain area and a second seen down the very dark sluice area from the Prom. on my way home.
Chiffchaff.
5 or so Mistle Thrush over.
I took a distant photo of some 'lively' Jackdaw - just in case. The reason for their activity, a Raven.

Bradshaw Fields:

Little Owl, 6 Mistle Thrush.



A dull Ogden Water




First of 2 Distant, Great Spotted Woodpecker.
Within 10 yds of each other in tree tops.


2nd Bird.


Best I could do, from the Prom.









No comments:

Post a Comment