Wednesday 12 August 2020

Swalesmoor - Ringby Lane / Top

15:00 - 15:45

A hot slog up to and around Ringby Top was a short affair, with the hot sunshine beating down and very little wind.
The corvid gang were sitting about with their bills open trying to cope with the heat, like me.
I did not expect much, but You never know, I kept telling myself on the way up.
My expectations were accurate with not much happening.

Birds:

3 Linnet.
2 Kestrel.
30 Lesser Black-backed Gulls.
And a few other sp.

Yesterday's high flying raptor did not garner any interest, so I guess it was a Sparrowhawk.


Bonny Tyler due at 8:00 am tomorrow - to complete the last piece of the kitchen tiling jigsaw - then there will be some cleaning I imagine.
It will be right champion to get back to normal.




Over the garden this aft.



No comments:

Post a Comment