Tuesday 23 January 2024

Crosswords, Jigsaws and Cribbage - another poor day

Strong winds and heavy rain again today kept me indoors until after 3:30pm , when a dry interlude popped up.

I did a crossword and Sue was finishing her jigsaw and later we had a game or 3 of cribbage.

This weather is sending me nuts!

Sue's 1,000 piece (All browns!) Jigsaw was a Christmas present from a friend.

If I got this Jigsaw I would think it was from an enemy - can't do 'em.

I had a short very dark walk up the local, now flooded, fields.

I didn't expect much and my expectations were spot on!

Riddle:

The more you take, the more you leave behind.

What are they?

Birds:-

Amazingly there were a few.

4 Mallard in the flooded fields.

Pheasant.

3 Carrion Crow.

4 Woodpigeon.

A Little Owl called from somewhere.

Another gale forecast for tomorrow, easing after 3 pm allegedly.



Lights coming on over Bradshaw.

Riddle Answer:-

Footsteps.




No comments:

Post a Comment