Thursday 4 April 2024

Local Fields / Garden

Another iffy morning with low cloud and constant light drizzle throughout this morning's outing.

Again just a small camera with me in this wet stuff.

Not much happening Pheasant, Stock Dove, Mistle Thrush, Greenfinch, Bullfinch and 3 Linnet were on the gorse stuff by Crabtree Hall Farm.

This afternoon I sat in the garden on and off.

Robin , Great Tit , 2 Linnet  , Greenfinch and a Buzzard circled overhead while a second was heard but not seen.

I thought I'd heard some Pinkies way over Halifax but I could not puck them out of the gloom so I put that down to ear hallucination!

This afternoon as we were dropping Abi back to Wakefield I received  pings about an Osprey over Ogden and Red Kite that might have passed over our garden!












No comments:

Post a Comment