Saturday 6 April 2024

Wind in the Willows (and elsewhere!)

Two hours on the phone with the bank this a.m.

Well 40 mins before someone answered just to tell me I'd chosen the wrong option - out of the 4 zillion on offer (exaggeration!) .

Then another 40 minutes when I'd got the right option.

I can see AI improving things (through my rose tinted specs).

Just think of all the oodles of oozles I must have missed passing the house this a.m. whilst I was on the phone.

Gales in Bradshaw today with some sunny intervals - mild.

I spent yonks in the garden trying to turn flying beech leaves into Swallows.

A few Crow types and Woodpigeon zoomed by.

2 Lesser Black-backed Gulls passed through again very quickly.

9 Pigeon Types were shadows caught in a photo. 

I've tarted them up a bit with Picasa - they could be Stock Doves or they could not!

On second look. 🤔 ... they are Woodpigs.

Before tea I chanced my arm with a walk up the local fields hoping for a grounded oozle.

A struggle to find much and I eventually located  2 Stock Dove and a Little Owl (or maybe - the earlier Little Owl, may have changed it's wall on my return,  to confused me).

Other than that just Woodpigeon and Jackdaws about.






On my way there....


Juv. Woodpigeon


.... On my way back.


No comments:

Post a Comment