Tuesday 9 July 2024

Home - Soil Hil - Pub! (Monday)

Emma's birthday today and it was late afternoon before  I got me boots on.

I went up over Soil Hill but soon realised that I had the wrong clothes on for a very unusually hot soil hill.

I had planned to "do" Ogden water but I was sweating cobs by the time I got to soil hill top when a "little" voice whispered in me log hole "lets go the the pub"!

I dropped the Ogden outing in favour of a short detour along the farm track at the bottom of Ned Hill before retracing my steps and calling at the Fleece Inn on my way home.

It  was great to meet some of my old Bradshaw bowling friends and enjoy a few "Soltaire Blondes"

Too late for my nightly blog (hic!).

Birds:-

Below, Studley Pike...  from the car on our way to Craggies with Emma.













No comments:

Post a Comment