The weather was unpleasant with regular showers blown along by a stiff wind.
I did just one circuit of the water which was enough with just the usual birds on offer.
(No Y.L. Gull as far as I could tell).
To say the weather was poor there were quite a lot of visitors going around.
Keeping the camera dry is a bit of a nuisance but it is always good to get out from behind my 4 walls!
On the plus side there is plenty of shore line - checking it out , though , can be difficult in places.
Small Gulls have returned to the Bonnet fields seen as I had a couple miles exercise walk up to the Raggalds and around Percy Road etc. this morning.
Birds:
2 Cormorant.
c120 Lesser Black-backed Gull.
c60 Black Headed Gull.
c10 Herring Gull.
2 Heron.
1 Great Crested Grebe.
1 Tufted Duck.
Mallard.
Canada Geese.
Coal Tit.
and a few others.
No comments:
Post a Comment