Saturday, 1 August 2026

Bradshaw - Ogden Water - Soil Hill

 Sat 14:25 - 17:00

August arrived whilst I was asleep last night and after I had promised you that August would bring some new birds with Her.....

August forgot to bring 'em.

Months a'int what they used to be.

I did the usual trudge again this afternoon and saw the same birds as yesterday, more or less.

A nice bonus was chatting with Sally, Chris and Willow the dog , who I met as I was grunting up Ned Hill Road - giving me an excuse to rest my weary bones for 5 mins.

Some Birds:

4 usual Gull species.

(My Merlin app. reported a Yellow Legged Gull at Ogden but I could not eyeball one so I'll let that go).

2 Cormorant.

Great Crested Grebe.

5 Chiffchaff.

c10 Swallow.

1 Skylark (Soil Hill).

6 Mistle Thrush.

Linnet.

2 Little Owl (North Bradshaw Lane ).














No comments:

Post a Comment