Friday, 11 September 2026

Bradshaw - Soil Hill Top - Ogden Water - Bradshaw

12:50 - 17:00

I did my usual walk again today, up Taylor Lane over Soil Hill Top and down to and around Ogden Water - back via Crabtree Hall Farm tracks.

It was quite cool to start, which caught me out when later when the sun came out and I had far to many layers on.

Tough going again bird wise today with a very poor Soil Hill Top and a mediocre Ogden Water, but as always it was great to get out from behind my 4 walls.

I arrived to late at Ogden to add to my weighty, weight-ness so I had to munch on my apple.

I did some bramble gardening at the top of Soil Hill north slope, in the hot sunshine, I was too pooped to take advantage of it and did not venture down the hill - maybe next time.

Some Birds:

5 Swallow. 5 Rook. 2 Linnet. 

1 Kestrel a second Kestrel at the time, but I now think it is a Buzzard from the photo.

Just a few Meadow Pipits seen today.

2 Pied Wagtail. 2 Mistle Thrush. 5 Cormorant.

2 Chiffchaff. Bullfinch.

c12 don't knows - probably Goldfinch, over head.

Long Tailed Tit.

Pheasant. 19 Canada Geese. 

2 Little Owls - one chasing the other.

Usual Gulls.





Buzzard Probably.




and....
some wizz-oh photos


Percy Road Unknown 
I know the picture is pants.


Soil Hill Unknown


Goldfinch - Maybe




No comments:

Post a Comment