Wednesday, 30 September 2026

Bradshaw - Soil Hill Top - Ogden Water - Bradshaw Farm Track Again (Wed)

11:00 - 15:15

After a very poor wet morning things brightened up leaving a warm sunny day.
I did my usual walk over Soil Hill etc.
It was very pleasant going around Ogden Water and I called at the 'cafe' on arrival and again on departure.

Birds:-

Home to Soil Hill Top.

Common Gull. 4 Pheasant. Kestrel. Pied Wagtail.
7 Skylark. c20 Meadow Pipit. c30 Goldfinch.

Ogden Water - Farm Tracks - Home.

4 Teal.
Pied Wagtail.
1 Tufted Duck. 
Coal Tit,
4 Cormorant.
3 Nuthatch. 
2 Buzzard.
Little Grebe.

Merlin reported a calling Yellow Legged Gull.
I've had a look through the many photographs that I have taken today , but the distance to the 'peninsular' and the bright sunlight plays havoc with the colours - so no Y.L.G. yet this year!!

2 Kestrel. 
An enjoyable outing.




Teal - North End saying ttfn.






Teal - above - Bread lobbers Area.

Teal - Below - North End.





Lesser Black-backed Gull


Kestrel Bradshaw Fields.











No comments:

Post a Comment