Thursday 24 November 2022

Garden late afternoon

Not much birding time today and when I did get free the heavens opened so I settled for a late afternoon garden sky watch after the rain had gone.

I spotted a Buzzard on a pylon further up Bradshaw Lane and took a walk up to get a better view of it. The Buzzard  soon  Buzzarded off after I got a bit nearer though.

A Kestrel flew past the garden low and fast, as the light faded.

Gulls were very high, most > SSE of me.
Presumably the higher in the sky the more light their would be.

Dunnock, Robin, Wren and a Great Tit were kicking about.

Abi with us tonight , she has a day off school, for teacher training day, so we'll see what tomorrow brings - I hope it's not "rugby".

A Kestrel was seen along Bradshaw Lane this morning.






No comments:

Post a Comment