Thursday 1 December 2022

Bingley St. Ives / Ogden to Bradshaw

A run out to Bingley St. Ives for an exercise walk to lose a few calories was followed by a  Christmas meal, at Stephen Smiths,  to put more calories on, than I'd lost! yum yum yum.

Sue dropped me at Ogden on the way home and I enjoyed losing some more calories with a circuit of the water and a walk home via Crabtree Hall Farm and Bradshaw Fields.

Not much seen at St. Ives as we buzzed around the circuit.

A Mistle Thrush was singing in the woods.

Mute Swan, Tufted Duck, Lesser Black-backed Gull, Common Gull, Black Headed Gull, Mallard.

Ogden water was very still , without a ripple on it, mostly.

c50 small Gulls at one point and a few large Gulls over late on as I was leaving.

I did not eyeball anything special today.

A largish flock of Blue, Great, Coal and Long Tailed Tit were flitting through.

The Chaffinch flock were AWOL for me today.

Raven.

A faint call from a flock of Pink Footed Geese, east of me, soon evaporated into the ether. 

I could not see the birds for trees and could not even say in which direction they were flying!!

Just the resident Little Owl seen in the fields with c50 Jackdaw at Crabtree Hall Farm on the way home.





***************








No comments:

Post a Comment