Wednesday 29 May 2024

Ogden & Raggalds Flood

I had a mid-afternoon drive out to a wet Ogden yesterday.

I have not been here in a while.

Fine drizzle mostly and not a lot happening here.

At least the poor weather kept the school holiday gang to a minimum (old grumpy sod, what I am).

I called at the muddy pool, aka Raggalds Flood , on my way home.

A whopper of a shower here, soon sent me packing though (soft sod , what I am).

Birds:-

2 Swift over the house earlier.

Ogden:

2 Lesser Black-backed Gull on the water soon left.

1 Swift.

Usual species for here with a Treecreeper sighting being the best of a meagre show.

Raggalds Flood:-

1 Oystercatcher. 1 Lapwing.

Also c30 Large Gulls south-ish over Soil Hill seen from Thornton Road on my way home.






No comments:

Post a Comment