Saturday 10 August 2024

Bradshaw Fields

A late evening walk up the local fields was all the birding on offer today.

I did sit in the garden for a short while and 3 Finch types flew past with a call I did not recognise, so that bodes well perhaps?

The walk was pleasant enough with a few birds off and on to keep me occupied.

Birds:-

Buzzard, 2 Pheasant, Kestrel.

2 Little Owl, 2 Swallow.

A Green Woodpecker flew through my bins as I was scanning the north hillside.

2 Swallow, Stock Dove, Chiffchaff.

2 Lesser Black-backed Gull.

A.N. Other that escaped camera and bins!

Pub Quiz.

In the board game Scrabble which Zodiac sigh would get the least number of points.

A. Virgo

B. Aires

C. Leo

D. Libra

Answer under the photos.





Green Pecker.
Even miles off it's a.....
Green Pecker.






Pub Quiz Answer.

C. Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment