Sunday 11 August 2024

Garden / Craggies Etc / Local Fields

I did a short 'spell' in the garden this morning wearing my Warlock outfit and low and behold 2 Buzzards flew over the house, obscured mostly by the house roof.

I'll have to put more fish scales in my Warlock Brewing Pot to improve my next spell.

After lunch we took Emma to Craggies cafe and afterwards took her for a run about in the car, parking at Ryburn reservoir for a short time.

We passed by Blackstone Edge Reservoir in the car ,where some guys were in the water on paddle boards or something (didn't stop).

Some nice views on offer from Sowerby Bridge to Craggies Cafe.

Nothing on Ryburn Reservoir save a few Mallards.

After tea I had my usual stroll up the fields.

Birds:-

Garden:

Willow Warbler calling.

2 Buzzard.

2 Swallow.

Linnet passed overhead.

A few Goldfinch.

Craggies Walk.

Buzzard.

2 Lesser Black-backed Gulls.

Bradshaw Fields.

Meadow Pipit.

3 Rook.

2 Swallow.

Green Woodpecker.

2 Mistle Thrush.

Little Owl.

Stock Dove.

2 Kestrel.

6 Canada Geese.

c20 Lesser Black-backed Gulls high > NNE.

Pub Quiz.

Which famous race is 4 Miles 374 Yds Long?

A. Royal Ascot.

B. Grand National.

C. Redbull Race.

D. University Boat Race.

Answer below photos.

Garden:




Out and About:




Local Fields:








Pub Quiz Answer.

D. University Boat Race.







No comments:

Post a Comment