Tuesday 15 October 2024

Bradshaw Fields - very poor visiblity

A really poor day today, damp and gloomy with very poor visibility.
There was a very slight improvement mid-afternoon as I had a short walk along the local field paths.
Peering through the misty stuff I did locate a few birds.
Top of the shop was a Little Owl that popped up onto a telegraph pole as I was nearly home.
(A new place to see it for me)!

Birds:-

Little Owl.
Magpie, Jackdaw, Carrion Crow, Woodpigeon.
Blackbird, 4 Wren, Dunnock,
A few Small Gulls in the fields and a few passed over head, appearing out of the gloom.

Also some very faint calls heard of possibly 
1, A Red Legged Partridge and 
2.A Chiffchaff 
but I am not betting the farm on me being right.

Quiz:

What is the proper name for your front teeth?
(Dentures is not the answer here!).


The Raggalds Inn this a.m.









Quiz Answer:
Incisors



No comments:

Post a Comment