Friday, 28 August 2026

Bradshaw Fields - Thursday & Friday Evening

18:45 - 19:45

I have not done much birding for one reason or another this week.
Yesterday evening I managed a dry walk along the local fields for an hour or so and the same again this evening.
I was hoping for a migrant or two but no joy on either occassion.

Ogden Water.

Following the possible re-naming of a famous lake across the pond I thought it might be a good idea to re-name Ogden Water.

I've come up with quite a catchy little name I think........

Get No Wader.

I thought this was quite apt and funnily enough the name uses exactly the same letters as Ogden Water.

Can you see what happens to my brain when I don't go out birding.

Birds:
Thursday:

c50 Goldfinch.
Pheasant.
Green Woodpecker called.
2 Little Owl.
Dunnock.
2 Lesser Black-backed Gulls.
3 Meadow Pipit.

Birds:
Friday:

50 Canada Geese.
46 Goldfinch.
Kestrel.
3 Pheasant.
2 Swallow.
3 Lesser Black-backed Gulls.








No comments:

Post a Comment